Ordering Food Dialogue Example
Ordering Food Dialogue Example
- Good evening, sir. All of you are welcome to our restaurant!
- Hi, do you have a table for five?
- Yes sir. Come this way, please.
- Thank you.
- First of all, would you like to eat or drink something? What do you want, sir?
- Can I have a glass of water please?
- Of course, sir. So what do you want, sir?
- I think I’ll buy a glass of lemonade.
- Would you like me to bring something aparetif just before the main meal?)
- Yes, let’s take turkey and some salad.
- Besides, which kinds of sauces do you want?
- Just hot sauce, please. Thank you.
- You’re welcome. When ready to order please press the button?
- I’ll buy chicken in the oven and some soup with it
- So what do you want as a side dish and salad?
- Potatoes and greens in the pan, please.
- Great, what do you want, sir?
- I would like a steak with ranch sauce and cola.
- How would you like steaks to be cooked? Little or much?
- Please keep it moderate and warm.
- Yes, sir. I bring your order in a short time.
- Thank you so much.
- You’re welcome sir.
- May I have a wet wipe with the account, please?)
- Of course, sir, I bring it to you immediately. Would you pay in cash or by credit card?
- I will pay by credit card.
- Yes, sir. The fee is $ 200. Thank you very much for visiting us. We hope you come again. Good evening.
Comments
Post a Comment