Daily Conversation in English For Speaking



Address Directions Dialogue Examples

  • Can I ask an address?
  • Of course. Where will you go?
  • I want to go to the hospital.
  • You can go by bus.
  • Where is the bus stop?
  • Go straight. After 200 meters, you will see the bus stop. Get on the bus and get off at the hospital.
  • Thank you! Have a nice day
  • You’re welcome. Good day to you too!



Alternative Examples

  • I want to go to metro station.
  • Where is the metro station?
  • Where is the castle?
  • How can I go there?
  • This is my home address.
  • It is near.
  • It is far.
  • Turn right.
  • Turn left.
  • Take the left.
  • Take the second right.
  • You can go there by taxi.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Letters in English from A-Z

20 vegetables names in English, Definition and Examples