Daily Conversation in English For Speaking



Introducing Dialogue Examples

  • Hello! What is your name?
  • My name is John, this is my friend Tim. What is your name?
  • My name is Billy. Nice to meet you!
  • I am very pleased to meet you too! What do you do?
  • My profession is lawyer, are you?
  • I’m a teacher too, and Tim is an electrical engineer.
  • So beautiful!

Alternative Examples

  • I want to introduce myself.
  • Where do you live?
  • This is Dominguez
  • What is your occupation? / What is your job?
  • Where are you from?
  • Glad to meet you / Pleased to meet you
  • I am from France / I’m French.
  • I’m Jesica.
  • Are you a doctor?



Shopping Dialogue Examples

Hello, how can I help you?

  • Hello, I’m looking at a red pants.
  • Here please!
  • How much does it cost?
  • $ 50. What size do you wear?
  • Large please. But this seems to be too small. Does this have a big one?
  • Of course come

Alternative Examples

  • How much does it cost?
  • How much are this?
  • I want a different color.
  • It is expensive.
  • It is cheap.
  • I am just looking.
  • Do you have a bigger one?
  • This dress is on sale.
  • We have a 20% discount.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Letters in English from A-Z

20 vegetables names in English, Definition and Examples